© 2018 NUSBSA. All rights reserved
The National University of Singapore Business School Alumni Association (NUSBSAA) was founded in 2000 by a group of NUS Business School graduates who are passionate about the alumni cause. NUSBSA has since grown from its 20 founding members to one that currently comprises of more than 3,000 members.
Among our members are prominent business leaders such as Ms Janet Ang (Managing Director, IBM), Mr Hsieh Fu Hua (Chairman, UOB), Mr David Lim (former Group President and CEO, NOL), Mr Peter Koh (CEO and Managing Direct, Citiprop), Mr Howie Lau (Executive Director & General Manager, Lenovo ASEAN), Mr Benny Koh (Head of Treasury, Temasek Holdings).
The depth and diversity of our members enable us to reach out and impact a variety of business communities and industries across a global arena.
A close-knit and successful community of NUS Business School alumni.
Build connections that inspire, educate and empower.
Mirroring the NUS brand personality, our alumni association will likewise portray these similar traits:
- Cosmopolitan: We come from many places, with different nationalities and working in different parts of the world.
- Dynamic: We are continually progressing with new ideas and innovations.
- Driven: Our alumni are relentless in achieving success at work and in life.
- Confident: We know how far we’ve come but we know there’s more.
- Fun : We take our work seriously, but we do not take ourselves too seriously, we chill in the presence of great company.
Our Value Proposition
We provide immense opportunities for alumni to strengthen relationships with each other, the school and the community opening up a world of possibilities for personal and professional growth.